Friday, October 11, 2013

Gonzo skill system trials

Rather than taking it for granted that my weird skill system idea will work as hoped, I'm taking a small detour to make a simple game testbed for it, so I can get some picture of what it'll work like in practice.  I am considering making this available to backers as a bonus, something to play around with.  That is, when it's written.

The past couple of days have been mostly spent designing it further, and looking into the capabilities of the IGraph software, which has a Python package interface, to this end.

2 comments:

  1. Just wanted to say this: as someone who was a backer of In Profundis way back when, I'm very happy to see that you never gave up on the project!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete