Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Maybe something to talk about soon....

Having to deal with a maze of personal issues, there hasn't been much to talk about concerning In Profundis lately.  (Some of them have had to do with negative comments on the blog here -- please, don't berate me for the time it's taking, I already know and feel awful enough about it as it is.  But I have to keep myself fed.)  But I might have something to tell regarding the "sort algorithm" I mentioned before, that I've been thinking very hard about lately concerning modelling falling and mixing fluids.  I think the idea is genuinely novel, and so maybe some of you might get some use out of it?  At the very least it might represent a substantive step towards getting this thing finished.  I still have tests to run with it though.

1 comment:

  1. Don't feel bad about the time it's taking. It's pretty much normal to have a software project take up more time than planned for.

    Maybe, you could post on this blog a bit more frequently, just to give us something to read while we wait ;)

    Best wishes for 2013!

    ReplyDelete